If you live in Orange County and you want to take the time to spruce up your exterior, you may want to start to look into the best plants for the climate. Because Southern California is often hot, sunny, and dry, you can look for outdoor plants in Orange County that can stand up to these tough conditions.
It is not uncommon for people to have a tough time looking for the best outdoor plants for houses in Orange County. The good news is that we are here to help at California Plantscapes and our team knows some of the best perennials that do not call for an overabundance of care. Whether you are looking for unique options or old-fashioned favorites, we can select the right plants to thrive in your yard. We are also happy to work with local businesses to find the best plants for establishments so that you are always putting your best face forward in your commercial space.
Some of the top outdoor plants in Orange County we may suggest for your property include:
- Santa Barbara Daisy – This is a no-maintenance, vigorous garden plant that produces grayish-green leaves and pink or purple flowers with yellow centers. Ideal for partial sun, this plant likes to have well-drained soil.
- Lily of the Nile – Not only is this a well-loved, well-known plant, but it features trumpet-shaped flower spikes with a base filled with clumping foliage. Not only are these plants deer resistant, but they are low maintenance and good for container growing. Ideal for full sun and likes to have well-drained soil.
- Sea Lavender – Also known as statice, sea lavender puts out foot-long clumps and lovely clusters of purple flowers with white centers. These plants are drought-tolerant, deer-resistant, and like to have well-drained soil and full sun.
- Kangaroo Paw – If you are looking for the best outside plants for sale in Orange County, CA that have a tropical feel, there is nothing quite like Kangaroo Paw. This plant grows tall and slender and has delicate flowers that look similar to a kangaroo’s paw. They flower from mid-spring through summer and like to have full sun and well-drained soil.
- California Fuchsia – When it is time to buy outdoor plants in Orange County, one of the top choices to add color and personality is the California Fuchsia. This heat-resistant grower and a long bloomer feature intense orange or hot-red flowers that are low-to-no maintenance. Full sun, well-drained soil, and a little bit of love are all you need for these outdoor plants in Orange County.
When it is time for you to think about enhancing your exterior, we are here to help at California Plantscapes. We take all of the guesswork away so that you never have to be an expert in how to take care of garden plants. We offer a wide variety of services, including plantings, maintenance, yard overhauls, and much more. Count on us if you want to learn all about our suggestions on outdoor plants in Orange County to get your project started. Contact California Plantscapes to get a quote or to learn more about our company/services by calling (866) 668-2929.